World Capital Investment Group (WCI) is a Capital Investment Firm who has established an Investment Program for Qualified Projects that meet the following criteria:
- Asset-worthy, financially and economically viable
- Has capable management
- Is of a worthwhile value
- Client has funds required to enter program
The Program will consider projects submitted ranging from $1 million USD and a maximum of $500 million USD. Projects that are over this limit can be considered but will be done in phases. WCI functions as the investor for 100% of the project cost.
In exchange for funding 100% of the Project, WCI will receive a percentage of the Project net profits until such time as the investment amount has been repaid to WCI. There is NO DEBT SERVICING on this program.
Should the client wish to terminate the Profit Sharing Agreement with WCI, this can be done after a minimum term which varies depending on the type of project being funded and the Program selected.
All Projects are required to have a level of Reserve Funds available to them depending on the Program desired. Absence of the availability of Funds to create a Reserve will disqualify the Project from being considered.
|For Projects OVER $10 Million USD||For Projects UNDER $10 Million USD|
PROCEDURE FOR INTAKE
The procedure for qualifying for the financing is as follows:
- Client submits their Project which includes all the following documents in English.
- Project Submission Form. To download form click here.
- Executive Summary and Business Plan
- Principal’s Resume with background and experience
- Profit and Loss Projection
- Use of Funds Projection
- Client Information Sheet. To download form click here.
- Copy of Passport & ID of Signatories
- Articles of Incorporation
- Proof of Funds as per Program Requirements. This will require a Ready Willing and Able Letter (RWA) from your Banker, Accountant or Attorney attesting that you have the necessary funds available to you which you are Ready Willing and Able to reserve in a Certificate of Deposit for the duration of your Project Funding. For sample of RWA letter click here.
INCOMPLETE PACKAGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE IN ENGLISH
- If approved, a Terms and Conditions Agreement will be issued listing all details of the proposed transaction for the client’s review as well as any pending conditions.
- Client will then have the opportunity to speak with the Attorney representing the WCI as well as with a principal of the WCI to discuss the mechanics of their funding.
- Upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions Agreement, client will be required to return an endorsed copy of the Agreement, documents related to any pending conditions..
- Conditions will be checked in and the final review of the file will take place.
- The Final Funding Agreement (FFA) for the Project Funding will be issued requesting the Reserve Funds to be transferred as required.
- Client will be required to return the endorsed FFA along with a copy of the wire transmission report to the Reserve Account.
- Confirmation of the funds being received into the Reserve Account will be done.
- Funding will ensue as per the FFA.
Example of $20,000,000 Transaction
|Project Name:||Project Name|
|Company Contact:||Company Contact|
|Company Name:||Company Name|
|Company Address:||Address City State/Prov Country Zip/PC|
|Requested Funding Amount:||$20,000,000|
|Amount Required to be Held in Client Account:||$500,000|
|Minimum Years before Buy-out Eligibility:||Term of Prof Sharing Years|
|Financial reporting required to WCI:||Quarterly from date of Financing Closing Date|
|Remittances of net profit to WCI:||Quarterly from Date of Financing Closing Date|
|Annual audits required by mutually acceptable local accounting firm:||Yes|
The Profit Sharing Position of WCI will be a percentage of all net profits for the project as listed above. If you wish to terminate the Profit Sharing Agreement, you may do so after the minimum term which shall be no less than 3 years after the Final Funding date which shall be deemed as the date of the last installment the client receives from WCI (actual term will vary depending on Program selected). The termination of the Agreement must include full reimbursement of the investment amount plus 6% interest on funds invested. Until the termination of the Agreement has been satisfied, the Profit Sharing Agreement must be observed and satisfied.
If the client does not wish to terminate the Profit Sharing Agreement the Profit Sharing amount will be payable to the WCI on a quarterly basis within 30 days of the end of each quarter year from the initial funding date
WCI will have no operational activities. It is the responsibility of the client to send reports to the WCI of business activities on a quarterly basis and to keep them abreast of any material developments.
It is expected that the completion of your file will take approximately 30 days to complete all underwriting processes and registrations after the Final Funding Agreement has been put into effect.
This financing is non-recourse and NO DEBT SERVICING REQUIRED. Your payments will be a percentage of your net profits per the Program selected.
MANAGEMENT OF RESERVE AMOUNT
Reserve funds are to be held in a Trust Account under Trust Agreement. The exact structure of the Trust Agreement will vary depending on the Project but all Trust Accounts will be held in HSBC Hong Kong.
These funds are not to be moved or accessed and shall remain in this account for the duration of your funding unless otherwise specifically specified in this agreement Should overages be incurred which require a release of these funds, these funds are to be used exclusively to cover these costs. Once payment of your final installment has been completed, the balance of these funds shall be wired to the account of the client’s choosing.
PURPOSE OF RESERVE AMOUNT
The Reserve amount is required to ensure that your company has sufficient working capital to use once the WCI funding has stopped. This amount must be in cash in the form of a Certificate of Deposit in an approved bank. This point is non-negotiable.
Lump sum funding is NOT available and the draws will be graduated over the term of the Funding Agreement. The reason for this is allow time to be able to receive reports from the initial stages of the Project to ensure funds are being used a expressed in the Use of Funds Schedule submitted for review of the Project. After 3 reporting periods have passed, the draws will be accelerated, which will be shown in the Draw Schedule when terms are issued.
Due to the program limitations at this time, it may be necessary for the Client to “accumulate” the draws so that they have the funds they need to acquire the assets over a period of a few months. While we can appreciate this inconvenience, due to the current banking guidelines we must adhere to, we have little room for variance. When this practice is used, the client will be able to put the funds aside and schedule the acquisition for the time when the fund accumulation will be sufficient to cover the initial costs of their Project.